Become an AAUP Partner
Participation in the AAUP Partners Program offers an opportunity to provide annual support to the Association and to be formally recognized for that support. AAUP Partners help to strengthen and energize the future of scholarly communication.
- AAUP's 140+ members collectively publish over 13,000 books and 1,000 journals annually.
- AAUP members continue to produce beautifully designed print books.
- AAUP members are also embracing new technologies by developing apps, creating enhanced ebooks, selling digital shorts, participating in digital aggregations, and more.
Benefits of AAUP Partnership
Companies and organizations that become AAUP Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Your company’s logo and hyperlink on AAUP's website.
- 30% discount on exhibit space at the AAUP Annual Meeting in Austin.
- The opportunity to advertise in the AAUP Annual Meeting registrants newsletter.
- 2017 Annual Meeting registrations for up to two people at the reduced member rate.
- Listing as an AAUP Partner in the Association’s 2018 annual membership Directory. The Directory is widely used by the AAUP membership and also is sold to faculty and others interested in scholarly publishing. Your listing will include contact details for up to five staff members, company logo, and a company description.
- Two complimentary copies of the 2017 AAUP Directory.
- One complimentary mailing list of one set of AAUP press contacts (physical addresses only) and email addresses of 2017 AAUP attendees.
- The opportunity to contribute suggestions of program topics and panels for the AAUP 2018 Annual Meeting.
- Recognition as an AAUP Partner in the AAUP Annual Report and in the monthly newsletter.
The 2017 annual fee for participation in the AAUP Partners Program is $2,400. Enroll by March 15, 2017, and receive a 10% discount. Additional discounts are available to 2017 Annual Meeting Sponsors.
Contact Susan Patton at
or +1 917.244.1915 with any questions about the AAUP Partner program or sponsoring AAUP 2017.